Thursday, January 15, 2009

Interactive Message Board

I can't believe I actually said this - "I would love to be able to answer people's questions directly..and maybe I'm crazy for this but, even have an advice column. I love to give my opinion directly about other people's problems. Hey, "Dr." Laura does it. I want to solicit people's questions about matters other than where I've been? My own experiences ,my friends', and families' have shaped who I am and the music I want to create. People's issues inspire songs and creativity..I think there's something there."

So here it is everybody - the Official "Ask Shana" Online Forum. To visit - CLICK HERE

4 comments:

  1. Hey Shana.

    I got your letter today.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kid! This is new! When are we getting together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shana,
    I love the something real Video. I went to high school with you and went to see you at a Thunder Road concert here in Florida one year. It's great to see that you are doing well.
    Keep up the good work!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have to know that people in Brazil loves you!
    In the city of Porto Alegre is well known and you remembered party always plays his music!
    I wish you much happiness and success.

    ReplyDelete